Accommodation varies depending on availability. We have plenty of space and can accommodate single visitors, couples, families and even large groups!
- One Small Dormitory Style room that sleeps around 5, with sleeping pads, with an attached private bathroom.
- Two double rooms with attached bathroom, with real beds.
- One Small Dormitory with attached bathroom that sleeps 6 or more on sleeping pads
- Two Private Single Rooms that sleep 1 or 2 with real beds
- One Double Room that sleeps 2-4 with sleeping pads
- Each individual will be provided with a bed, sheets, bathroom (shared or private depending on the option chosen).
All stay options include 3 square vegetarian meals per day, plus tea/coffee. Meals are homemade by our wonderful cook, who makes traditional, local style food, wholesome and colorful. We grow our own rice and many of our own vegetables on our fully organic farm here, and sometimes cook our lunch from morning harvest. What is not grown on our land is bought from local organic farmers in the village and neighboring town.
Washing machine, bicycles, and hot water for showering are available at an extra cost. If you need to work thru the internet, please discuss with Swamiji.
Accommodation prices vary depending on which option is selected based on availability, please inquire for more detailed information.
Please note that this is a spiritual center, so silence is required starting after dinner until after breakfast the next day. Also, drug, alcohol, tobacco use and non-vegetarian food are strictly not allowed in or near the ashram.
We do have several cats who live in the ashram, so if you are very allergic to cats, this may not be the best place for you!
Additionally, we humbly ask that all guests be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of their own rooms, and help to clean up the table and dishes after mealtimes.